“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away”
- Pablo Picasso
Kamal’s story is one of a passionate boy who wants to change the world. After moving out of his house at age 17, skipping college to work and achieve his goals… His life before Cloudforce was that of volunteering, helping others with issues that they had problems solving. After mastering this ability, he translated that problem-solving ability to groups, and eventually sales. He became successful in sales because he saw it as a way to help others. And in the process, he’s forged bonds with customers that he’ll never forget.
He takes this experience into Cloudforce as the Cloud Champion with the aim of assisting it to become the greatest tech company in the world, while also helping others achieve success through what we do in Azure and the cloud in general.
There is no greater game than helping others.
Other fun facts about Kamal:
What do you do when you’re not at Cloudforce?
- Socialize, Study and Slack Off
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever given?
- You’re never going to get anywhere looking at what you’re not, you’re going to get places by putting emphasis on what you are. The lies of who you are not are weaker than the truth of who you are.
What is your favorite album?
- Lupe Fiasco’s Tetsuo & Youth
What fictional family would you be a member of?
- The Incredible Family (From the Incredibles)
What are three words to describe you?
- Three words are not enough to describe me