Aniya is a native Washingtonian with a passion for helping others in her community. Being raised with 21 first cousins, Aniya truly understands what it means to love hard and the importance of being there for others. Before joining Cloudforce as Office Manager, and after receiving her bachelor’s degree in communications, Aniya worked in several roles at a mental health practice in Capitol Hill where she was able to gain experience supporting an administrative team of 15+. Other than enjoying the work she does, she also enjoys gardening (Hello, fellow plant moms and dads!) and discovering new TikToks, as this app is her go-to when searching for new and exciting local restaurants and activities. Her words to live by: “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan
Other fun facts about Aniya:
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- I wanted to be a doctor! The idea of helping others, young or old, holds a place in my heart. As I get older, I began to understand that being a doctor involves blood, so my dream soon changed!
What is your favorite album?
- Loud by Rihanna — this is one album where I know all the lyrics, every beat, and could listen to it on repeat all day!
What fictional family would you be a member of?
- That’s So Raven because the Baxter family was extremely optimistic during challenging times and always knew they could rely on each other for support, love, and words of encouragement. This family reminds me of my family.
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever given?
- Pray hard and believe even harder.
What is your favorite tradition or holiday?
- Each year on Christmas Day my family gathers to feed the less fortunate at a local men’s shelter. This has been a family tradition for 15 years that we plan to embrace for many years to come!