Born and raised in the vibrant city of Istanbul, Turkey, Aylin’s educational journey began in French schools, providing her with a multicultural foundation that shaped her worldview. The pursuit of academic excellence took Aylin to the USA and marked the beginning of an international chapter, which is where she earned her bachelor’s degree in economics. Returning to Turkey, she dove in the world of project management for four years. To add a technological edge to her professional career, Aylin moved back to the USA where she obtained a master’s degree in IT. Upon graduating, she joined Cloudforce as a Quality Management Specialist. In her spare time, Aylin loves exploring different cultures through her passion for travel and discovering new restaurants and coffee shops every time she goes to a different city. Additionally, Aylin has a great passion for indoor cycling, and she loves ice skating during the wintertime.
More fun facts about Aylin:
If you had to delete all but 3 apps from your phone, which 3 would you keep?
- Spotify to feed my soul. I can’t live without my music. WhatsApp for my international community and Storytel for my books.
If you had a time machine, would you go back or into the future? And why?
- I would love to go back to 19th century Britain. I love the Victorian era.
What is your favorite dessert?
- Tiramisu! Meaning “pick me up” in Italian, it never fails to cheer me up. I have a sweet tooth and am a huge coffee lover so basically this is a dream come true for me. But I’m very picky with my tiramisu, it needs to have perfect consistency. I’m also addicted to ice cream!
Do you have any hidden talents?
- I can expertly drive a stick shift. I’m not sure if it’s a useful talent but it’s fun to drive manual transmission especially when you are speeding.
Do you speak any other languages?
- I am fluent in Turkish and French, and currently learning Italian. I love to explore new languages and cultures.